Saturday 25 November 2017

Christmas present that also gives to charity

Raising funds 


I use the sales of my book to help raise funds for schools and charities by donating around 25% of profits I make when working with them.

This year, I have decided that  I will donate 35% of private sales to a charity that has become close to my heart as it sits with my values and is organised by a wonderful local women Rosa Matherson.

Helping Women in Nepal

Ladies with their Kit bags

She is helping Women in Nepal by providing  environmentally friendly sanitary bags and education about menstruation. This has a huge effect on women's confidence and for the girls to be able to go to school and the women to work. You can read more about this wonderful work on their page


Christmas Presents

If you are looking for an educational Christmas present for children age 0 to 5 that will help them and others this might be just the right thing for you.

 You can order the book here on my shop page.  I will post how much has been raised in the new Year,

More about Kit Bags https://www.facebook.com/FreedomKitBags/videos/1952914804942956/

No comments:

Post a Comment